Chapter membership builds both individual and corporate competencies to improve the practice of business analysis. The Bluegrass IIBA Chapter promotes excellence in business analysis as a critical competitive advantage.
Individuals can use Bluegrass IIBA Chapter resources to accomplish the following:
- Participate in a unique and proven program to advance your business analysis and leadership skills.
- Network with peers, recruiters, vendors and professionals from related fields at events sponsored by the Chapter.
- Understand the concepts, tasks and techniques as described in A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide).
- Participate in Study Groups to explore how the BABOK® is applied and improved by peers.
- Learn about certification, links to additional resources, training opportunities in the region, and other topics such as salary surveys.
- Take advantage of opportunities to facilitate meetings, make presentations and work on volunteer committees.
- Earn credit towards CBAP® and CCBA® re-certification requirements.
- Save, due to lower fees to attend meetings and events of the Chapter.
- Save 20% on products and services from The Solarity Group
- Save 20% on books from J. Ross Publishing (see Members-only section of this website)
- Have voting rights for the Board of Directors and other business brought before Chapter membership.